Chests and Abyss Changes - April 11th, 2019 Patch
Posted on April 11th, 2019, 02:48 PM by Jeremy Meisnitzer
One of the largest complaints during early access for the Elder Scrolls Blades has been silver chests. They now only take 1 hour to open instead of 3.
Full patch notes:
- Silver Chests! These now only take one hour to open, or 12 Gems. (They were 3 hours and 36 gems before).
- Wood Chests and Elder Chests have been added to Job rewards. Elder Chests are extremely rare, but possible.
- Silver Chests no longer appear in the Abyss.
- Adjusted Abyss floors below your level to reward more experience points.
- Added confirmation for any Gem use above 11, so you don’t accidentally use higher amounts.
With the addition of Wood and Elder Chests to the Job Chest mystery rewards our Job Chest Cycle guide has been updated.
More Guides for The Elder Scrolls: Blades